ABC Bullion Investor Centre
The ABC Bullion Investor Centre is Australia’s leading precious metals investment portal. It contains a wealth of knowledge on the key factors influencing the physical gold and silver markets, as well as research into currencies, interest rates, share and fixed income markets, property and superannuation.
ABC Bullion is a regular contributor to numerous Australian and International news media outlets, including Bloomberg, CNBC, Forbes, The Australian, The Financial Review, Livewire and Reuters.
The ABC Bullion investor centre contains a number of key areas including our;
- New to Bullion: The New to Bullion section covers the four steps involved in opening an account and beginning your precious metal investment journey, including access to ABC Bullion's First Time Buyers Guide.
- Market Updates: Market updates are published for clients weekly, featuring in depth analysis on gold and silver price moves, economic developments and other financial market information. We often include technical analysis, looking at what the charts suggest might be the likely short term moves in precious metal markets.
- Key Research: ABC Bullion regularly publishes special reports and market leading research into the precious metal market, and the broader economy. You’ll find them all here.
- Key Market Statistics: This page contains annual returns and long term price charts for bullion in a range of currencies, highlighting how gold and silver have performed over the long run.
- Videos: ABC Bullion interviews and videos with finance media and other professionals in the physical bullion market.
- Media Section: ABC Bullion is regularly featured in the Australian and international media. You can find a selection of those items here.
- Events Calendar: ABC Bullion hosts regular educational events, and is often invited to speak at investment conferences around the country. Please check the Events Calendar, which will highlight all the events ABC Bullion is hosting or participating in.