ABC Bullion National Conference 2019: A Global Case for Gold
The Ivy Ballroom - 320 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000
UPDATE: this event is now SOLD OUT. View the photo gallery here.
We are excited to announce that the ABC Bullion National Conference 2019: A Global Case for Gold will be held on Tuesday 20th August 2019 at the Ivy Ballroom in Sydney.
The goal of our National Conference is to bring together bright minds that are leaders in our industry to present on a wide range of precious metal subjects, to foster learning, inspiration and education – and provoke conversations that support the gold industry in Australia whilst opening our eyes to the global economic factors which drive the gold price.
This conference will be hosted by Nick Farr-Jones and features keynote talks and a panel session, with presentations from:
- Hon. John Barilaro, MP – Deputy Premier & Minister for Regional New South Wales, Industry & Trade
- James Rickards – renowned American lawyer, speaker, economist and author on matters of finance and precious metals
- Jake Klein – Executive Chairman of Evolution Mining - one of Australia’s leading gold producers
- Precious Metals Round Table – discussing the macroeconomic background and implication for precious metals prices, chaired by Nick Farr-Jones, featuring:
- James Rickards
- Nicholas Frappell – Global General Manager of ABC Bullion
- Tom Rachcoff – Executive Director of the Cor Capital Fund
Canapés and refreshments will be provided on the night. This event will be a great opportunity for you to network with our industry experts and other precious metals investors.
For those looking to make sure their investment portfolio is well positioned for the investment and economic climate we find ourselves in today, this conference is not to be missed!
Cost: $ 50.00
Join us at our exclusive seminar in Sydney, New South Wales. This complimentary boardroom session is an exclusive opportunity for our customers located on the East Coast to join us as we discuss investing in gold and previous metals using your supperannuation.
Join us at our exclusive seminar in Perth, Western Australia. This complimentary boardroom session is an exclusive opportunity for our customers located on the West coast to join us as we discuss the latest developments in the precious metals market, and broader economy.
We’d like to invite you to join us for the 2016 ABC Bullion National Conference.
Expand your network and hear from the leading experts in every segment of the precious metal industry, from Australia’s most successful gold miners, to fund managers investing in gold, as well as Nick Frappell from ABC Bullion, who will also be talking on the night.