Activate Gold Saver
The ABC Bullion Gold Saver is the perfect choice to build up your savings by purchasing physical gold and silver.
An Australian first physical bullion accumulation plan, the ABC Bullion Gold Saver positions physical gold and silver as regular savings assets, alongside a traditional bank account.
The ABC Bullion Gold Saver is akin to a savings bank account where you deposit monies each week, fortnight or month an amount that is transformed on each deposit into gold or silver, or both – you can choose.
The amount you wish to save can be changed at any time, should you wish to increase or decrease depending on your upcoming commitments.
SIGN UP IN SEVEN EASY STEPS
2. Go to “My Account” area and click the Gold Saver tab
3. Click the “Activate Gold Saver” button and enter the following details:
- How frequently you wish to save in gold or silver (weekly, fortnightly, monthly)
- The dollar amount you wish to contribute in each instalment
- The breakdown between gold and silver that you would like to save.
Once you’ve entered these details, click on Activate Gold Saver button.
4. This will take you to our customised ABC Bullion interface within CommBank's BPOINT payment facility
Within the BPOINT facility, you can then enter the details of the bank account you would like us to withdraw funds from, including:
- Account Number
- Account Name
- A start date to commence your Gold Saver
5. You will also be asked to enter a verification text field, for additional security
6. You will also be asked to click PROCEED, where you can review the terms and conditions of the ABC Bullion Gold Saver
7. Verify your email and confirming registration. You will be prompted to do this via an email confirmation from BPOINT